The Board is made up of four members licensed to practice mortuary science, one member owning, operating, or employed by a crematory, and two members not licensed to practice mortuary science and not a crematory owner, operator, or employee who shall represent the general public.
- serve three-year terms (unless filling an unexpired term),
- appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the Senate,
- serve no more than nine years (three full terms).
Iowa Board of Mortuary Science
- Norene Mostkoff - 2015 (1) Public Member
- Kimberly Doehrmann, FD - 2016 (2)
- Martin Mitchell, FD - 2017 (3)
- Bradley Hawn, FD - 2015 (2)
- Carl Linge, FD - 2017 (1)
- Todd Kale, FD - 2017 (1)
- Rebecca Ervin - 2014 (1) Public Member