Data Dictionaries & Reporting Requirements
Data management is a priority of the Iowa Department of Public Health, Bureau of EMS. Forms for EMS service program software requests, data requests and questions can be downloaded here.
Documents denoted by are available in Portable Document Format (.pdf).
If Adobe Acrobat Reader is not installed on your system, download and install the Acrobat® Reader from Adobe® to view these documents.
Documents denoted by are available in a self-extracting compressed file format (.exe)
- NEMSIS Compliant Iowa Data Elements
- WEBCUR Uploader Manual**
- WEBCUR User Manual
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Report Form**
- Farm Injury Report Form**
- Iowa EMS Patient Care Report
- Iowa EMS Patient Registry Web Entry User Manual
- Iowa Trauma Registry Data Dictionary
- Patient Care Transfer Reporting Form
- Iowa EMS Patient Registry Data Dictionary
** Reminder, if you are using the Iowa Trauma Data Collection software, please use the software to collect this information and do not complete the paper forms.
´Promoting and protecting the health of Iowans through EMS´