- To apply for an intern position at IDPH, click the link below to open the application, complete all information, and submit via email to the identified Preceptor on the internship opportunity posting.
- Paid positions are not routinely available at IDPH. However, if you are hired for a paid position or if you will be compensated for your time, you must complete an Iowa Department of Administrative Services/Human Resources Enterprise (DAS) application. The form is available online at: http://das.hre.iowa.gov/state_jobs_internship.html. If you have already filled out the application, remember to check that your information is current. Students are not eligible for benefits.
- Include a short cover letter that includes the following: your reason for applying, a description of related work experience, dates you are available, and identify what position(s) you are applying for.
- Include an updated resume. Note: resumes do not substitute for the application.
- Email completed application to the Preceptor listed on the Internship Project posting.
The Iowa Department of Public Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.